The Beginning

Obviously any blog has to start somewhere. Naturally, this can be a very overwhelming process because you're sitting at your laptop thinking "Oh! but I have so many ideas I couldn't possible begin with just one!" However, this is the start of my blog and my introduction to the world wide web, it's always going to be a little here and there and perhaps people won't like it but maybe, just maybe, I'll find my own little niche in this blogging world.

Basically, this blog is going to be a place where I can post about one of the biggest loves of my life, film, as well as general things that I thoroughly enjoy, such as fashion, the occasional beauty product and perhaps even a little life happenings.

If you like the sound of what's to come, please, feel free to come and join me on this journey. I'm very much a newbie and this will all be trial and error.


Bisous!
Stacey-Lea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author